You might have fewer options when dating as a lesbian but that's where the internet can help you out. The array of sites out there should make it much easier for you to find what you are looking for. Let's take a look at one of the top lesbian dating sites in the UK right now, PinkCupid. This PinkCupid.com review should tell you everything there is to know about the site so you can figure out if it's right for you.
PinkCupid.com is a website designed for lesbians all over the world to connect, date and hopefully find their perfect match! The site was started way back in 2006 and it has been going strong since then, now with almost a million members around the world. There are a number of different membership types to choose from, including a free standard one but a platinum or gold will allow you to experience more up to date features on PinkCupid. The site is general is really easy to navigate, even if you are not the best with technology. It has a great reputation and the range of features mean that you are likely to have a number of women to choose from in your area.
- As a paying member, you will rank above the other users so you have an increased likelihood of getting noticed by women.
- In addition to the website, there is a PinkCupid app which means that you can even use the dating services when you are on the go.
- There are a multitude of ways that you can make contact with members that you are interested in. From email, instant chat and even a chatroom.
- You can add "tags" to your profile to illustrate your interests and you can also search other members using several options including tags. This will help you find a woman who you have plenty in common with, which is important in establishing a strong romantic relationship.
The cost of membership
You can sign up for a standard membership on PinkCupid completely free of charge and you will be able to create a profile, upload photos, send your "interests", communicate with premium members and have access to basic matching facilities. Platinum and gold membership will give you many more features including allowing you to communicate with all members, browse anonymously, have advanced search options and more. The price of these memberships, which need to be paid for upfront, are as follows.
- 1 month - $24.98
- 3 months - $49.99
- 12 months - $99.98
- 1 month - $29.98
- 3 months - $59.99
- 12 months - $119.98
- As a standard member, you still have all the features necessary to find women in your area to date so there is no obligation to pay.
- There is a match service and the tags you put on your profile will allow you to find matches who you have things in common with.
- The advanced search options mean that you can search for a potential girlfriend based on location and even looks.
- With positive reviews and a great reputation from customers all over the world, PinkCupid is one of the best lesbian dating sites in the UK and beyond!
- The chatroom helps take things to a new level when you are using PinkCupid, giving you to the chance to really get to know women before you meet in person.
- There is a translator built in in the website, even allowing you to communicate with women you don't speak the same language as if you wish.
The prices for the gold/platinum membership might not be affordable for everyone who wants to use them.
I hope that this PinkCupid.com review has informed you on what this lesbian dating site offers. This is definitely a great platform to meet women in your area, no matter where you are in the world. It does work out cheaper to sign up for a longer membership if you want to take advantage of all the features of the site but try a standard membership first so that you can see if PinkCupid is right for you. Finding the woman of your dreams just got a whole lot easier thanks to this high-quality website and app combo!Visit Site