Are you sick of dating sites where you have to be a "woman seeking man", luckily it's 2018 and the number of dating sites aimed at homosexuals are increasing! A lesbian dating site in the UK will help you find exactly what you are looking for. There are many websites out there with an array of features to take advantage of and one of them is CompatiblePartners. This CompatiblePartners.net review should tell you more about the site and all it has to offer.
CampatiblePartners is a dating website aimed at lesbian women and gay men all over the world. It has been going strong since 2009 and since then it has earned itself a positive reputation with past and current members. It's sister site is actually eHarmony and many of the features reflect the success of one of the most popular dating sites online. Whether you are looking for something casual or more serious with a woman in your area, CompatiblePartners definitely has the qualities needed to set this up. Read more about the specific features of the site below.
- There is an intricate matching system on this website, which will literally help you find your perfect partner based on your personality, hobbies and so on.
- It is free to review your matches right away, without any obligation whatsoever to sign up.
- There are over 500,000 members in the UK and beyond. The number of lesbians on this site means you are highly likely to have success.
- There are a number of appealing features including having the option to see who has viewed your profile, send interests and 24 hour support with customer services should you need it.
The cost of membership
It is free to register on CompatiblePartners.net and this will allow you to take the initial questionnaire, have a profile, get matches and send virtual winks. However if you want access to more features and have the ability to actually communicate with women on the site, you will need to take out a paid plan. It actually works out cheaper to take a plan over a longer period of time but this completely depends on your preferences. There is a basic plan, a TotalConnect plan and a premier plan, the prices of these can be found below.
- 1 month - $59.95
- 3 months - 29.95 a month
- 6 months - 29.90 a month
- 12 months - 19.95 a month
- 3 months - $44.95 a month
- 6 months - $33.95 a month
- 12 months - 23.95 a month
- $41.95 for the complete 12 months.
- As a standard member, you will be given your matches free of charge with no obligation, which can help you discover if the site is right for you before you hand over your bank details
- The site has a clean and attractive layout, it is really easy to navigate and use in general.
- When you initially sign up, you will be given an in-depth questionnaire to assess your personality. You will then be given matches based on who the site thinks is right for you. This is a very similar system to that used on eHarmony and it's proved to be very effective.
- There are lots of extra little features that make the site appealing to use including "online now", "who has viewed my profile" and more!
- CompatiblePartners has helped lesbians in the UK find their perfect match. With positive reviews from happy customers, hopefully you soon will become one of them.
- The prices might not be affordable for everyone looking to join a lesbian dating site.
- You cannot search for matches yourself but rather just trust the ones given to you.
I hope that this CompatiblePartners.net review has helped you discover a little more about the website and all that it has to offer. There is no doubt that this is a really high-quality site that can help you get out there in the lesbian dating world. Being matched with people makes this site stand out from others. Perhaps you don't know what kind of woman you should be going for and this is where CompatiblePartners can help you out. Why not just sign up for a standard membership and see where you go from there?Visit Site